Saturday, March 05, 2011

Mom's Sacrifice

In our daily lives, we believe that the lie will make a man slumped in a deep suffering, but this story is just the opposite. Given this lie, lie the real meaning of it may also open our eyes and be free from suffering, is like an energy that could encourage the flowering of the most beautiful flower in the world.
The story started when I was little, I was born as a boy in a poor family. Even for eating alone, often lack. When eating, mother often gave me a portion of rice. While moving the rice into my bowl, she says: "Eat my son, I'm not hungry"
1. LIE MOTHER FIRST When I started growing up, the persevering mother spare time to go fishing in the pond near the house, she hoped that from the fishes inducement, she could give a little nutritious food for growth. After fishing, mother cooking fish soup tastes fresh and inviting. While I was eating fish soup, mother would sit beside me and eat the rest meat of fish is still on the bone which is the former remaining bones of the fish I eat. I saw a mother like that, the liver was also touched, and then use sumpitku and gave it to my mom. But she quickly rejected it, he says: "Eat my son, I do not like to eat fish"
2. LIE MOTHER who SECOND Now I've entered junior high school, after school finance brother and sister, mother went to cooperatives to bring a box of matches to taped, and it yielded results tempelannya little money to cover the necessities of life. As the winter came, I woke up from my bed, seeing mothers still rely on a small candle and with persistent continue his work against a matchbox. I said: "Mother, go to sleep, because I'm late, tomorrow morning you still have to work." Mother smiled and said: "Hurry up sleeping son, I'm not tired"
3. LIE OF THE THIRD MOTHER When the test arrived, the mother asked for time off from work in order to accompany me to go test. Early in the morning, the sun began to shine, the strong and persevering mother waited for me in the hot sun for several hours. When the bell rang, signaling the exam is finished. Mother immediately welcomed me and poured the tea that had been prepared in a cold bottle for me. Tea is so thick can not be compared with the love that is far more viscous. Seeing my mother covering with perspiration, I at once gave her my glass and asked her to drink. Mother said: "Drink, son, I'm not thirsty!"
4. LIE MOTHER TO FOUR After the departure of the father because of illness, poor mother who must act as father and mother. By holding on to her former job, she had to fund our needs alone. Our family life became more difficult and hard. Not a day without suffering. Seeing the condition of a family that was getting worse, there is a kind uncle who lived near my house was helping my mom both a big problem or small problem. Neighbors who lived next door to see our lives are so miserable, they often advised my mother to marry again. But the stubborn mother who did not heed their advice, the mother said: "I do not need love"
5. LIE MOTHER OF FIVE After me, my sister and my brother all have graduated from school and work, an elderly mother was time to retire. But the mother did not want to, he was willing to go to the market every morning just to sell sedikitsayur to make ends meet. My sister, who worked outside the city often sends some money to help meet the needs of the mother, but she was stubborn for not accepting the money. Instead send back the money. Mother said: "I have money"
6. LIE MOTHER OF THE SIXTH After graduating from the S1, I also studied at S2 and then obtained a master's degree at a prestigious university in America thanks to a scholarship at a company. Finally I was working at the company. With a fairly high salary, I intend to bring my mother to enjoy life in America. But the good-hearted mother, intends not want to bother her, she told me "I'm not used"
7. LIE MOTHER OF SEVEN After entering old age, the mother of gastric cancer should be treated in the hospital, I was far across the Atlantic Ocean directly to get home to see my beloved mother. I saw the mother lying weakly in bed after undergoing surgery. Mother of plasticity is very old, looked at me with longing. Although the smile spread across his face seemed a bit stiff because of the pain of detention. Seen clearly how the disease menjamahi her body so she looks weak and emaciated. I'm looking at my mother, in tears. My heart is sore, it hurts to see my mother in this condition. But the mother with tegarnya said: "Do not cry my son, I'm not in pain"
8. LIE MOTHER OF EIGHT. After saying the eighth lie, my mother loved to close his eyes for the last time. From the story above, I believe all my friends must have felt touched and wanted to say: "Thanks mom!" Try to think of friends, how long do we not call our mother's father? How long we do not waste our time to talk with our mother's father? In the midst of our activities are solid, we always have a thousand reasons to leave our mother's father is lonely. We always forget the father and mother were at home.
When compared with our partners, we must be more concerned with our spouse. Proof, we always worried about our partner news, worried whether he had eaten or not, worried whether she was happy when we are next. However, if we've all heard from parents worried about us? Worried whether our parents have eaten or not? Worried whether our parents are happy or not? If not, is this thing true? If so, let us consider again again .. At the time we still have a chance to repay our parents, do your best. There must be no word "REGRET" in the future.

No comments: